As you are all aware the world is dealing with a global pandemic, please adhere to Government advice, if you are showing any symptoms please Self Isolate for 2 weeks.
The Treatment Room Bexhill Is Now Re-Open.
Treatments can now be booked via the website or on 07581 347298
Please check my news page for latest Covid-19 updates
These are the measures I have put in place to help protect you as the client and myself.
- I have now allowed longer between bookings to ensure I can disinfect the Clinic between Clients
- Disinfect all floors between every client.
- Wipe down all surfaces, door handles and seating chairs between every client.
- Fresh Towelling is given to every Client but please fill free to bring you're own Towelling if this makes you feel more comfortable. I am completely okay and will not in the slightest be offended if you choose to do so.
- Face hole and Couch is completely cleaned using anti-bacterial wipes, then sprayed with a anti-bacterial spray before laying fresh towelling down, once towelling is in place i use paper towelling also as I always have.
- As you're therapist I shall wear a clear face shield whilst performing you're treatment, I shall wear a mask if your require me to do so, but this is not in any guidance currently.
- As the Client it is you're choice if you wear a mask, I am fully aware that there is only so much I can protect against in my profession but I do do require you to do so.
- I can only perform treatments with you lying face down, any neck work can only be done from this position currently. If the guidance changes from the Government i shall update the News page accordingly.
Please fill free to contact me with any other questions you may have regarding Covid-19 and any possible concerns around a treatment. No question is a silly question.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.